What on Earth is This Blog About?

I have always loved reading and writing, so when my best friend suggested I started my own blog, I was immediately inspired.  


Miraculously, I survived all the trials and tribulations of  trying to set up a blog with some hair still left on my head. 

Why the title? For one, I'm neurotic. And anal. You wouldn't believe just how many people had given me the "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" and "Who Moved My Cheese" books for my birthday and christmas presents.  My guess is, they never heard of Hallmark's motto "When You Care to Send the Very Best."  And do you know those bloody books come in, like, gazillion versions???  


Note to all: Giving Self-Help Books as Birthday or Christmas presents is a vile idea.  No matter how good your intentions are. 

So when it was time for me to come up with a title for my blog, I've decided that now is probably a good time to tell those people to stop giving me those books.  I mean, look at me, obviously I'm still as anal as ever, even after owning the most updated set of Don't Sweat books aside from Amazon.com.

Call it a chickenshit rebellion, whatever.  At least in my head, small stuff does matter.  I can write a book based solely on why you should sweat the small stuff (fine, I admit I haven't found anybody who'd want to publish it, but so what). It's the little things that count, people!!!  Remember one of the first things they taught us when we finally learned the truth about the birds and the bees?  It only takes one little swimmer... 

Those who have read the book "Why Men Have Nipples" would know that men's nipples are useless.  No functionality whatsoever.  But let's say you've met a guy fit for your dreams.  
Smart? Checked.  
Nice? Checked.  
Face to die for? Checked!  
Smoking hot body? Checked!  
You can't wait for him to take off that damn t-shirt off... Oh, yeah, finally...  ....  ..... ............ 
Wait a minute...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  Where's the other nipple??  You mean you've only got one?  In the middle??  Like a second belly-button???

While your love for each other might well withstand such "inconsequential" detail, don't tell me it didn't make you think twice before bringing him to the beach, now does it?

Anyways, back to answering "what on earth is this blog about?"  Well, the straight answer is this:  It's basically me, being narcissistic and thinking that what goes on in my head is worth mentioning.  Add to that  my propensities towards hysterics and my obsessive compulsive tendencies, I have high hopes that my blog may actually be therapeutic for some people.  Who knows, by comparing their thoughts to the thoughts found in this blog, those who had lived their lives thinking they're insane, might regain confidence in their sanity (in other words, unless you're as crazy as me, you're pretty much safe). 
 .
Such is how my blog came to be.  Oh, and you might want to check out who I am.

Okay, uhm I got nothing else to say.  Blogging is such hard work...(sigh)